A good Sunday

Sunday, January 22, 2006


That's me and my locker behind, no.68 After 1.5 years, finally got to have my personal locker. What can I place inside? Shampoo! Shower form and of cause for my sandals. Yes! I wear sandals with my uniform, I know I am not suppose to do that but well.. just can't be bothered. Met Ben after work to Chinatown. It has been some time didn't go shop with him. We didn't buy anything today as I'll be going to Chinatown again with papa, mama, Nat, Margaret and our little precious, Cheryl. Was thinking that we can take photos for Cheryl but the time we were suppose to meet, she was a sleeping beauty at June's place. Cutie pie, auntie Diana saw a OshKosh romper, very cute but afraid this little princess can't fit into it, let's see if you can wear this coming thursday, auntie Diana will get it for you.


Also saw bak kua, lots of them today, Ben just too lazy to Q at Lim Chee Guan, I personally think that the Q today wasn't long, guess I can only eat it at Keng's place.



I saw RICKY from ASD today! At Chinatown Point. Had a nice chat with him and I forgot to introduce myself! ArrGGhh. Bought 2 Rapid Tag from them, something interesting to share with you guys, this tag is like a size of a child's palm, but after writting something onto it and place it in a toaster oven for 5 min, it SHRINKS! Yes it shrinks and will become a size of a 50 cents coin. Total damage for 2 is $24. Not cheap!!

After few hours walk, coffee, kaya toast, tea, black seasame paste (zhi ma wu) and lovely ice mango pamelo sago, we got home by cab at around 1930hours.

0 chirping: