Ki Pa & Ki Ma to be

Monday, January 09, 2006



Our little Cherly is 9 months old now. So cutie pie and Ben and I are thinking of taking her as our goddaughter, well, is a bit sudden actually, we didn't mention about it as we know she will be loved by many others and there are already some couples wanna be her godparents. There isn't any ceremony done for it so far, so Ben and I are shopping around for some gold chain or things like that as we were told that if want it to be "official", we have to get it for her.Haha, soon enough, maybe we will announce during CNY and we will be official Ki Pa and Ki Ma. Suddenly Ben said I watch too much Kind spiritual, the zheng qing. Hahaha, as they like to break the news during gathering. As I am discussing this at the same time while typing, my little Ki Pa thought I was talking about our wedding, his face turned red after telling him he has think too much. He keeps calling me laupoh laupoh nowadays esp. he wants me to get him food, from ice-cream to kaya bun. He is so sweet! Besides, he keeps saying he wants a son and wanna teach him how to play guitar, oh yah, did I mention he plays guitar everyday nowadays? He mentioned a lot about our future lately too. I have this feeling, very special feeling, he loves me more and more now. In the past, I never have this type of feeling, I've always been thinking, I am the one who love him more than he does but now, the happiness I have right now is.... *speechless*

0 chirping: