Our lovenest..

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Yes I know it has been some time I never update the blog but can't help it, I just too too too busy. Our lovenest is now ready, well, about 95%, some touching up here and there and tomorrow the Plasma TV will be here! So happy, if I have more time then I'll take some photos of our lovenest and I am definately gonna show off my L- shaped sofa as we really love the sofa so much so much! The kitchen has now got a total different look as well as our lovely rooms, I love the study room more than the masterbed room, maybe because of the colour, we call it the salmon room. Finally, we were staying in this house even during the renovation, thanks to my sis Nat and my mum for helping around when we were out working. Thanks to my baby Cheryl that cheering me up all the time and I can see this little one is growing!! The reno was killing and I swear I'll never go back to the same Interior Company, but for sure, we've learnt something and we'll definately have a better idea in how to decorate our place next time. Oh yah, we'll most likely staying here for approx. 5 years, maybe after having our first offspring and shift to other estate. We are now planning for our future, I've never felt so happy in my whole life, I can see this man concerning about me alot, so much more than before and I was so touch to hear that he misses me so much this morning after having a mightmare yesterday, he dreamt that I've sacrified for him and left him a note,"today is a perfect day, at least I've finally done something for you...." I could see some tears in his eyes and I hugged him and told him," you know I'll always be here with you, no matter what.."

Ben keeps telling me about our future these days, he wants to have our wedding bands customade as soon as we could so that we can see our rings, maybe I should find one day to go Delphi with him. We are even planning to buy a car maybe in June or Dec, we did discuss about "how mobile" he will be after having a car, you know guys like to be night owl, well, I like to be one too, but I am so glad that he told me he is a homely man, I actually don't need him to tell me this, we've been together for so long, staying together, I know him too well. Most importantly, we are very frank to each other and I think most couple should be like this, at least you know whenever there is a problem, both parties willing to talk about it. I am glad I have him.

0 chirping: