My Valentines..

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A very sweet guy booked a room in a hotel somewhere at Havelock Road on this day. Guess what, we had a wonderful dinner at Clarke Quay, strolling along the Singapore River, he popped the question while I was complaining of headache. "Do you still feel headache now?" at the same time showing me the ring which he bought a year ago. Of course my headache gone immediately! I remember very well that I was smiling and smiling and smiling, and he asked me," will you marry me?" that's it!! And I said ,"YES!"

I knew somehow he is going to propose to me, especially when he asked me if we wanna spend a night in a hotel. For the past 3 years, we didn't really celebrate V'day, of course this is the most memorable and the sweetest one.



2 chirping:

mommysam said...

This is a very sweet & heartwarming propose. I guess you will forever remember in your heart;)

Diana G.B. said...

hahha...yeah I will.