Lim LK the MF

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was scolded by some bitches today as I went for break for too long, discussing with my aunt in the tea room. While I was called to enter her room, I knew something bad gotta happen. Smart me! I went straight to my locker and took the transfer form which I've completed 2 days back. Right after her lecture, I handed in the form and told her I wanna transfer out. Well, feeling great as I know she will definitely grants me but I am crossing my fingers hoping there is vacancy over at Endo Centre. See, I rather see a**hole everyday than seeing her bl**dy face. Farewell to my fellow colleagues, hahaha...like real. Frankly speaking, so many buddies in the ward and this is always the reason I reluctant to go when I can actually asked for transfer after a year deploy to Onco ward. Most of the consultants are nice and I am quite happy working here. After the present of this LLK and my family problems, I should use the word commitment I think, I would like to have a fixed office hour, a 5-day work thingy. I love having off day on weekends and Ben enjoys having me, sitting next to him at the foodcourt/kopitiam, having our coffee and tea, reading news paper till late morning. That's what we will do over the weekend, provided I am off. Whenever his friends ask him out, Ben likes me to tag along. We love to go shopping together and lazying on our couch...."weekend I am lazy...ahhh...don't you wanna save me..." So sad that I unable to make it to Powei's new house to see his new born baby girl. I missed the house warming and now I miss his girl's full month party.

When I told Ben about the matter happened in the ward this morning, Ben said I should have just told her off " YES, I do not intend to stay in nursing as I will be a tai tai at home!" This bitch said I got no conscience making my colleagues busying around and I happily enjoying my break in the tea room when I actually discussing something important with my aunt over the phone. This bitch is a VIRGIN who only has a mum as her next of kin, what does she know about FAMILY? I have no regret being rude to her today and I won't even bother if she wanna counsel me, because I can't be bothered! I love nursing and enjoying having my patients but this is the bitch that ruined up everything, even asked me to quit nursing! If only my supervisor is mentioning it, I will definitely tell the truth! Bitch, be glad I did not take MC that day, all I was asking is just to have my shift changed and Jaq agreed with it, what's ya problem! Feeling so good that I came home today and cooked something simple but nice to Ben. Wondering? Is German sausages! Stefie came to Sg before X'mas from Germany, remember my birkenstock? haha.. She brought us lots of sausages and I tell you, Voila~! I only put them together with the rice and that's it! I love german food! I got the pork knuckles today as well as some pickle for myself, still waiting for my little chap chai to come back so we can have dinner together. Oh, and I am his little Tuu Bak, means pork la! *bite*

Let's stop mentioning about this LLK and food, I am considering hiring a permanent maid, to look after my furkids and Cheryl. Yes they will be coming back here staying with us soon. Mostly after CNY, I hope everything will be over soon. Millions of kisses to Cheryl and Hugs to Nat. *sob sob*

0 chirping: