I've got my PR

Friday, January 20, 2006

Okay okay, I know is nothing big deal, but for a lazy people like me, is not easy for me to go through this, imagine the Q at ICA and I went there so many times to get my form completed, took photos for 2 times, another trip for IC application and now, another 3 more days to go, I'll be getting my IC with my chubby face on it. Frankily speaking, I don't really like the look of me, too bad, I am just too lazy to take another one. .

Good news! Received call from IRAS today telling me that they will refund me the $. Hahahaha, noone will believe that I actually paid $3k for my income tax last year! But now the money is back to my account, how come? Because "we are the champion..." *slap* I am a PR of Sg okay! Please congrats me.

Today is my rest day, I bought news paper and saw Furla is having CNY sale. Feel bad as I really don't have any spare time for it. Come to think of it, this lazy chap chai also hasn't buy any new year clothes for this year, luckily I still have a pair of new pumps in the box, take it as my new year shoes then, but, is out of fashion, really don't feel like wearing it, I am still having the same old look, didn't perm and colour or even cut my hair. I just don't feel good at all.

While getting my lunch at Plaza 888 this afternoon, I went to see a GP for some anti-obesity drug, so chim, is Panbesy la. 15mg is not sellable and this GP wrote me a prescription, guess what, I paid $5 for that. I am now 51.9kg, he said in order to have my BMI at 20, I have to be 46kg, let's see the magic Panbesy can make. Will update my weight in another 2 weeks times, please exclude today, as I have not start taking it.

Bluetooth is lost! Ben couldn't find the device and I can't unload any photos taken before this, luckily the usb adapter for the camera is still around, see, so many photos uploaded here. Hope Juliana is having it, really don't feel like spending so much money for this thing. Talk about money, the price of the COE is so damn low till I myself feel like buying one, don't have to be too fancy, just a Vios is enough to cheer me up. Look at the price, no wonder so many accidents and the jam is killing whenever I take cab. Ben said, don't buy a car just because it is cheap, we can only have it when we need it, when? he said," when you have little chap chai then we will definitely have one." Oh man, that will be another 3 years at least.



ROM date is comfirmed on 14th April, location will be at Lakeside Condo swimming pool. We have not contact any JP besides David Loh so far, there is only 2pm slot left on that day, I am afraid it may be too hot for my guest, it will be a outdoor solemnization follows by buffet in the function room. PS also not confirmed, my MU and hairdo artist also not contacted. Our ring is still...in our heart..hahaha..My ROM dress is ready anyway but not his outfit, akan datang okay! I think we should just look at our 42" Plasma TV and stop updating my blog, because I am a bit stress now.

0 chirping: