We have it too..

Monday, July 14, 2008

It is like a must to have this in almost everyone's house(esp young couples). I think it started to be quite popular at least 5 years back and I also have it done at mum's house during our reno 2 years back. It wasn't very expensive back then, $1.5k for 3 bedrooms. Today, we paid almost $4k !(much bigger space la) But I am very happy with the effect and workmanship after viewing them. Well, I wasn't feeling well this morning so I thought of coming tomorrow to take a look BUT I decided to come over after napping and you know what, NO MORE PAIN after viewing the floor!!! Ben saw his room and I can see a big grin on his face.

9 chirping:

mommysam said...

What is this? Damm... Everything is increasing terribly. Argh...

Diana G.B. said...

aiyah, my sister said I reveal too much la, because she believes there is a stalker (who copied a lot of ppl's idea and added into her blog)will follow my reno style. So I won't show pictures. You know what, my friend told me the stalker started to mention about her house too.like paint selection but she hasn't even got the permission to renovate. Like when we are going for first appt, we won't choose paint, only start to look for contractors/ID.

mommysam said...

Yucks! I hate this kind of people. No creativity *blah* Never mind - let me know via PM or email *wink* Can't believe got this kind of people who have the time to copy others idea.

Anonymous said...

any proof ? and u .. mommysam.. listening only to one side..

Diana G.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana G.B. said...

Aaah, my loyal reader. Sam, need me say more? Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

???

mommysam said...

No need! Annoymous - is there a problem asking my friend question? So funny - chill don't sound so defensive.

Diana G.B. said...

*lol*