Long Long Ago..

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ben was so happy that his laptop was back yesterday. I have no idea what bring him to his hotmail account and he started to read all those old emails from me. We still keep those mushy mushy emails but he doesn't like me to read them OUT LOUD but he did it yesterday and he even found this :

Haha, I drew this using mouse and sent it to him! He laughed and even forwarded the email to me and said,

"In the past, you would draw cute cute stuff and will start saying HELLO or BOO before the line but now, you just send me a link and the topic - to print. Not romantic already. Not my tauhue rabbit. Huh!"


8 chirping:

mommysam said...

Ben - he's sweet & mushy. Hehehe...

Diana G.B. said...

Hahaha.. Yeah he is and weird too. This morning, he woke up and sat by the bed for VERY Long and then I opened my eyes and asked him what is he doing. His answer : I AM STILL SLEEPING. *lol*

mommysam said...

He's really a funny good man:p

Diana G.B. said...

yeah, now everyday gimme me "new stunt". This morning he woke me up (before 7am) because he found a 小强 and he was going to kill him. *faint*,wake me up because he afraid that fellow will fly to me while I was sleeping. I then (still closing my eyes) grabbed my pillow and said," ah..ok..kill la.." and continued my sleep on my sofa.before he left the house, he kissed me and said,"he is al----most die hor"..

mommysam said...

Aiyo - everyday give you surprise heart attack. Hee Hee...

Diana G.B. said...

ya lar..dunno what will he do tonight or tml. yesterday night when I went to bed, he already in lala land but when I wanted to kiss him, suddenly he giggled leh..then said, sleep la sleep la. I tested him la, " wabee, you love me or not?"

mommysam said...

Both of you are so cute. Full of passion & surprise in your life *wink*. Keep it up but with charge heart if not everyday got heart attack surprises;)

Diana G.B. said...

haha, we are still growing up together so our life is kinda exciting everyday...busy with this one, then starts another one.