In LOVE with colours...

Monday, July 07, 2008

For some reasons I have to choose a very hk colour for our mbr but I love it so much when the painter painted the first coat onto our wall, it really makes the room looks sweeter and so cheerful.

As for Ben's workstation, he got the colour he picked and he claimed that the best looking workstation he've ever seen so far also uses this colour. Well, he has yet to see his room today..

"Genius Colour" for our wawee's room. Don't laugh at me, I've started to make the room looks so babyish. Haha..why did I choose this colour? It is because I don't know if our first born will be a girl or boy.

9 chirping:

mommysam said...

So when intend try for your love fruit? Hehe...

Diana G.B. said...

Hehe..Not really ttc'ing now but just let everything goes naturally. Ben has been talking about baby stuff lately and he even discussed about gender! Today we went back to see our new painted house. When he stepped into the room, he said," good colour, this can be ah girl or ah boy's room but girl cuter..

mommysam said...

Haha... Already so impulse huh Ben. I guess the moment you guys move in, he will start his baby plan. Keke... Now also not good timing as you are in the midst of renovating & moving house.

Diana G.B. said...

Ya, must wait!! Now still headache with the renovation. Very tired. Today I will go over at around 4-5pm to check on the work progress. my common bath floor was not very well done. Sigh..

mommysam said...

Yes! During renovation is so headache once all these knick knacks are done. Then can feel slightly relieve somemore after move in might also have a bit of post reno woes. Sigh...

Diana G.B. said...

sam, i am already started suffering the 'woes'...Hahaha

mommysam said...

Oh no... Hope it will be over soon. Be positive. By the way, you got recipe for the Winnie the pooh cookies. Just want to bake simple plain cookies:p

Diana G.B. said...

Thanks!! That recipe I need to search because I keep some in a File and file is now kept in box. Did I ever post here? I can't remember but the recipe very simple.

butter, icing sugar, flour, egg only.

Diana G.B. said...

Hey, found this
http://decadenze.com/blog/2007/05/07/simple-butter-cookies/