Fengshui

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been trying to make appointment with Master Lee since don't know when..oh yah, before cny but he was soooooo busy until today, we finally meet up! We were supposed to meet last week but he "fly kite" la~ because one of his filthy rich customer flew him to Shanghai, HK and Guangzhou for fengshui consultation and after viewing our new place, he will fly to Dubai, Vietnam, Indonesia and Korea because this fellow's companies are all over the world! *stop ranting*

Both of our families know each other more than 10 years and I only know that him as a Geomancer but never thought of consulting him until 1.5 years back. Obviously he is very accurate in geomancy, or else I would have hired others to see our house. Sometimes, we don't just believe what they said blindly, we take it as a piece of advice and we still think that we are the one who are responsible for our own well being. But at least I've also learnt something from him. It is fun to listen to him, he is good at reasoning. Haha. If you're keen to know more about him, email me.

Besides, many many thanks to James and my painters for their patience. After the consultation, I had to change the paint colours for my walls, yeah, 5 of them. I'm terribly sorry!! Will get some cakes over tomorrow.

0 chirping: