Dad is admitted..

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dad is admitted for haemostasis yesterday. Dr LSS was concern about his condition and got Dr. Kenneth Tan to do a bronchoscope today, so he was nil since 12mn. I am so stressed up as I am occupied with the renovation work and not able to be there all the time! James said they will complete most of the major work by Thursday so I can move in on our planned date. Lots of delivery/assembly for today and I need to be there to make payment as well. As a healthcare personel, it will be good if I can be there as I understand what is the flow and what to be expected for certain procedures. Really thank Nat for helping me I am glad dad was admitted to the respective ward as it will be so much easier to get the lung team to review his condition. Moreover, I was from that particular ward so I know most of the staff as they are really kind and helpful. Dr LSS said dad will be there for at most 2-3/7 and I really hope dad can be home by Thursday...

Updates on 240708 : We are glad that our dad can be discharged by today!

4 chirping:

mommysam said...

Oh no! Diana - I hope your dad is better now. Hugz & kiss *muak*

Diana G.B. said...

Really thanks for your support. I am so stressed now..what to do, I am too occupied with everything now..very tiring and the handover will be today, hope everything goes well..

mommysam said...

Everything today will be good for you. Things happen for a reason and every each thing is a challenge to you and making you wiser=) Diana - you can make it & be positive! So all the positive vibes will come in your way.

Anonymous said...

Nana.. don't worry.. we will be there to help for sure.. we are FAMILY!! Just called mum, dad's fine and no more fever. Can be discharged ard 12pm later =)