What stage are you in?

Friday, February 15, 2008

Extracted from my paper :

According to relationship counsellors, dating couples generally go through four stages of dating. Take this quick quiz to assess how deep you are into your relationship now. Well, I know most of my readers are happily married but no harm trying.. *wink*

1. When friends ask you about a special someone, does anyone come to mind?
a. No, unless you are talking about my dog.
b. Hmmm... the image is hazy
c. My pals don't have to ask. They know who already.
My ans: C of course!

2. Do you and your partner do things together, like to the movies, without other friends?
a. Does SMS-ing each other count?
b. Every weekend.
c. We would go to the washroom together if we can.
My ans: Erm...C.. *blush*I was telling Ben yesterday we are like kindergarden kids

3. Has he or she talked about a common future together?
a. We don't discuss anything that will happen more than five minutes later.
b. Sometimes, about when I should visit my possible in-laws.
c. We are going house-hunting already.
My ans: EVERYDAY ! I'll choose C, we already eyeing at one mais nearby

4. Has he/she mentioned marriage before?
a. Only when we gossip about Fann Wong and Christopher Lee.
b. I have been getting questions about my ideal wedding.
c. We are going to the jewellery store to browse at rocks.
My ans: None above as we are already married, but we are still talking about our wedding and I'm still browsing at at rocks.Hahaha..

5. How are you introduced to his/her buddies?
a. What buddies?
b. You are "a friend".
c. Sweetheart/honey/darling/significant other
My ans: None above. We use Wife / Hubby

6. How many times do you two talk in a given week?
a. Once a week, if I'm lucky.
b. As and when we have something to say.
c. I'm in debt because of my phone bills.
My ans: Very close to C but I am not in debt, Ben ever paid for my close to $2k starhub bill

7. Have you received any gifts from him/her?
a. No. That stingy(add your own expletive)
b. Nothing big or expensive - just candy.
c. See this diamond bracelet?
My ans: YES.The biggest gift so far is the $20k reno cost, I insisted, bad me..come to think about it, I've never really paid anything so far.. *paiseh*


If your answer are..

  • Mainly "A" - you are in the introductory stage
  • Mainly "B" - you are considering the possiblity of a relationship
  • Mainly "C" - you are mostly likely to be dating exclusively

0 chirping: