Hush Hush Puppies

Saturday, February 02, 2008

It was a wonderful evening and I was on my way to town. *remember my $88 group discussion from Yoursay* I saw a wired-hair Jack Russell Terrier, wandering aimlessly around the garden nearby. I looked around and my sixth sense told me "SHE IS A LOST DOG". Well, I wasn't the only one who felt the same way, a school girl was asking me if I was her owner. Before I could explain to her, little JR decided to walk faster so both of us started to run after her. She was terrified and even ran across the road!

We kept calling her *we named her Ah GIRL* and little ah girl finally stopped...... underneath a VAN.
YES, underneath a moving VAN and I gave signal to the drive to STOP DRIVING! He was kind enough to alight and we all tried to hoax her out, using biscuit. yeah the Kong Guan type. When I said 'we', it means the driver, the school girl, 4 teenagers, a uncle and myself!

She was so smart and cute and when I turned around, there were plentiful of passerby watching the 'wayang'

I quickily called SPCA for help as I was afraid anything may happen to ah girl. When I was making the report, someone actually asked the driver to move his van! Retarded A- Hole F*king idiot old man said ah girl would walk if the van moves.

OF CAUSE I KNOW SHE WOULD BUT I HOPE SHE CAN STAY PUT UNTIL SPCA STAFF ARRIVES, OR ELSE WHO IS GOING TO KEEP RUNNING AFTER HER. We have to confine her at a specific area, what if I lost her

I was fuming and ah girl got frighten and started to run AGAIN. After another 5oo meter, I saw 3 school boys in front

Diana : Boys! please get hold of the dog, 我跑不动了! (I can't run anymore)
They were so nice to help me and little ah girl was too tired to run too, so she sat down around the bush.


Boy 1 : Auntie, 这是你的狗? (is this your dog ?)

Diana : 我像Auntie 咩?(Do I look like auntie ?)

Boy1 : Eh..Sorry ah, Miss..

Boy 2 : 小姐...

We all burst out laughing !!! Hahahaha... By this time, only left me, ah girl and the 3 boys standing next to Lighthouse Evagelism. I had to call SPCA to update our latest location. Then it started to rain, we carried little ah girl and waited at the void deck.
Finally SPCA staff arrived and we handed the dog to them. Yeah, a bit 不舍得 but still...I didn't manage to get their names, ran out of time but I remember one of the boy's nickname - soya bean!

MANY THANKS TO YOU BOYS !!

I'm going to call SPCA soon to check out if she is doing fine, hope she is just a lost dog but a abandoned dog. Spring Cleaning..sigh..
p/s: I was late for the discussion but I still got the token and felt so good for helping the little one, I just couldn't leave the her out there running alone, hungry and feeling helpless as my Smoochie was once a lost dog too...

0 chirping: