MeMe

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wow, I was a bit lost. This is the first time I'm being Tagged, thanks to Emily from Mimosa's Diary. Tried browsing a few pages to find out how to go about tagging and I'm more or less clear now.. -.-" Basically, I can share anything about myself but tag another 5 people .. here you go

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:
1. I started baking since June 06, because I wanted to have cupcakes as my wedding cakes and I DID IT!!! Everyone brought home a little cupcake with a big smile!

2. I have not attended any baking classes before. I learn all the tips of cooking and baking from my lovely mum and get most recipes from fellow bloggers(they are really great!)and lastly, baking books(thanks to my doting husband).

3. I hope to change my $60 oven to a built-in OVEN. So I can bake a big cake for him and a turkey for 08 Christmas! Hubby said he will get one for me when our own place is ready - hopefully in July.

4. I really wish to have my very own pink fully-equipped kitchen(hubby said I'm in-charge for the kitchen)with all the beautiful and cute baking utensils and good bakewares.

5. I have to shout out LOUD that I am a very LUCKY GIRL as I got almost 98% of things I wished for and I married to a man who never say NO to me...

Five bloggers I would like to tag:
1. our precious cheryl
2. mya's Adventures
3. chang ling
4. didally's simple food indulgence
5. time to remind

0 chirping: