Working?

Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't know why? I am feeling a little bit lonely when I wake up in the morning these 2 days. I know he kisses me *twice* before he leaves the house daily but I kinda miss those days when we spent at least 40 minutes every morning, gossiping, holding hands, travelling to work together.
I know I know, it was merely 2 months since I've stopped working. I am not trying to say that I am sick becoming a stay home wife unless we have a child but ttc is easier to said than done. Is kinda upset and feeling hopeless that I am depending on him.
"Is ok wamee, let me support you and you just go ahead and do everything you want.."
"Can I go work? Maybe part-time?"
"No! I don't want you to work for other people. You love to bake, right?"
"Yes honey but I can't be baking everyday..."
"We will talk about this later, k?"

0 chirping: