ICA

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ben text me and told me he is sick. I quickly showered Smoochie and left the house. Rushed to Orchard to accompany my doting husband to ICA. I don't know, maybe many will say that

"he is not a child, he can go on his own"

But to me, I have to be there when he needed me the most.

Everything went smooth and he applied for a passport on the same day too. Ben wants to go to Kluang to visit his parents on the 2nd Feb so the passport has to be ready by latest 1st Feb.

"Honey, look at this"

3 working days?! Yes, 3 days! So efficient that I think this service itself is good enough to renounce his previous citizenship. I don't think our neighbour country can do this.

Just fill in the form, paste a photo, pay (self service) using Nets/Credit Card, staple the receipt o the form and dump into the big box provided.
I really wonder..when is my turn?


0 chirping: