Visit to Mt Pleasant

Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Twistie has been visiting Mt. Pleasant regularly due to the mite problem. Still, no good news so far as the mites are still multiplying, obviously the medication doesn't work on him anymore due to resistance. Dr. Kasey decided to start him on Milbemycin and it is going to be long term treatment (at least 24/52) and it costs me
SGD6.50 /day !
It will be SGD195 monthly. I spoke to Ben and he is fine with it. I know, why rant about $195, right? Mind you the bill normally jump up to SGD300, why? Consultation fee, scraping fee, and his tonic itself already costs SGD40 each pack. I believe Ben's jaw will drop if he saw the bill I've signed just now. Yeah, is a pric of a coach wallet and imagine I am buying it monthly. Next TCU : 14th Feb 08

0 chirping: