The PowerPuff Girls Outings !

Saturday, May 10, 2008

For some reasons we went to Harbour Front today but before that I brought M to Amoy Street Food Centre. I bought some famous kuih and orni from sgkueh and M queued for the famous wanton mee. Too bad we didn't manage to try the wonton mee as charsiew was out of stock and the auntie told us to come back next time. Sigh... Luckily I bought my favourite ondeh ondeh, steam tapioca cake, mum's favourite nine layer kuih and orni. Besides, I bought an 'UFO' - fried oyster cake! I don't fancy fried stuff, I have sweet tooth like the Lians ...

After that, we headed to Bugis as I wanted to see some wc and lightings at Jalan Besar. Margaret suggested that maybe we should have our lunch at Parco but when I saw 过桥米线 at HongGuo, I told M to order it! Yeah, the 过桥米线 Ben & I had during our stay in Shanghai last year. I miss it so much and I wanted to show M how it was prepared. I roughly explained the sequence and let M do the job. Haha, M keep saying we should order another bowl so I could take a better video of her, Hahaha..maybe next time


It was suppose to be oily but obviously it wasn't hence the soup is not hot at allI saw 炒手on the menu and yes, we ordered it too..nice nice but I still prefer the one I had at MacaoHow can I miss Mango Tango ...from Rockery

As I was too tired after visiting Phoon Huat at Bencoolen St, M & I decided to go home. Crazy M bought KFC for our dinner, I think she is planning to murder me --> I have URTI

0 chirping: