Only Mummy Nat, Baby Cheryl and Auntie Diana!

Monday, May 26, 2008

I went to work and decided to leave at 1pm. Nat went to work too but she left earlier than me, so she went back home and brought Cheryl out to meet me!

We met at Novena Sq and I was craving for Longhouse Prawn Noodles but the location was too far. We were already seated but when we saw pasta on the menu at Han's, we decided to go for some healthy pasta at WARAKU!! Women, women.. we are always changing our minds..Haha

We ordered 2 set lunch and the set serves complete with mini salad, corn soup and bread. We simply love their pasta!! I can't wait to come back again with Margaret and Ben.

My scallop & asparagus --> Yummy !

Nat's bacon & potato
Desserts! How can one not have desserts on a hot day? We had Mango Lingo (LARGE) and Cheryl had her favourite strawberry yogurt drink.

And we are not done yet. After shopping for some Hello Kitty stuff (not me) at Novena Sq and United Sq, yeah, we went to 2 HK shops! We headed to TPY. I thought of getting some doggy treats from APC, silly me forgotten that Monday is a resting day for Annie and Caven. *knock head* But it wasn't a wasted trip, Nat introduced an authentic milktea to me from ---> KOI CAFE. The pearls are so much smaller than the normal and it is very chewy and soft. Everyone knows each cup of milktea contains approximately 7 teaspoon of sugar, the good part about getting your milktea at Koi, you can choose how much sugar you want in your cup. * thumbs up *

0 chirping: