It is a Food Day !

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today weather was extremely gorgeous and we all woke up after 10am!!! After cleaning the war zone at home, we had our brunch at Kopi Alley. Having nasi lemak and mee siam here gave me the feeling of ...Kluang Rail Coffee but of course, the latter is definately BETTER and cheaper.
Forget about showing the Japanese Food we had at Ichiban Sushi. IT WAS TERRIBLE!! Ever since Jack left to other branch, YY has promoted to become the branch manager. She is nice and friendly too but the services, food quality and most importantly the HYGIENE level have dropped tremendously over the past 2 years, again..and it really stopping us to visit the restaurant anymore, not until the next revamp. Sigh.. Then I told Ben I need to go to the Cold Storage to boost up my mood and here we bought the mini soon kueh from my genie gourmet.We bought gu-cai kueh and soon kueh. Skin is soft, chewy and thin while the filling is generous and tasty! Nice !
How can we leave out Smoochie and Twistie after filling up our stomach with lots of junk? I bought their favourite Doggyman treats at Petstation.

And somebody please tell me WHERE CAN I GET 白家粉丝?!? I am craving for something hot and very "china" after seeing this 3-second advestisement on TV and I've been searching this cup noodles everywhere for the past 1 week!~ Please Help!!

8 chirping:

Rei said...

Hi Diana, if I'm not wrong, I saw the advert flashing Prime Mart and NTUC at the end. HTH.

Diana G.B. said...

I went to 2 NTUC, cold storage and shop & Save also can't find but I can try prime mart! Thanks Rei!! It is just nearby

mommysam said...

You think Taiwan have? I am going on August. Can help you too:) By the way, where is Kopi Alley?

Diana G.B. said...

wah...you so nice!!!! I think have leh..ehhehe...can I have half a dozen? nolah, just get me 2 will do..thanks!

mommysam said...

I promise to try look out for you:) But have to wait for another 2 months:p Meanwhile where is Kopi Alley?

Diana G.B. said...

Oh..no problem..thanks thanks!!
Sorry, I was so excited about the noodles that I forgot to tell you where is the kopi alley
-Anchor Point
-e! Hub Downtown East
-Icon Village
-Tanjong Pagar MRT
-Woodlands Civic Centre

We went to the Wdls CC but frankly speaking, not as nice as ah kun.

mommysam said...

Don't feel bad. Already print out the noodle picture. Wish me luck that I can find it in Taiwan.

Diana G.B. said...

YEah!!! GIVE U LUCK !