The Year of Boar [PiG to me,hehe]

Sunday, February 11, 2007




As Chinese New Year is around the corner, I decided to decorate our little humble house and bake some cookies.
Mum has been travelling to aunt Monique's house for baking cookies as she has to complete about 150 boxes before the New Year! Yes she is selling them and trust me the cookies are delicious and 100% home-made. When I told her that I need some sample for my colleagues to try out, she told me she has stopped taking orders due to the overwhelming orders over the past few weeks. At that moment, I was hoping so much that if we could own a bakery shop to bake the lovely cookies and of cause my little cuppies!


Mum is good at these goodies which we used to call them "Bee-Hive Cookies". It is so easy to make and believe me you will definitely come back for more !

As no one is making the shrimp rolls this year, I decided to make them together with mum and giveaway some for each family. Is it easy to make? A picture speaks a thousand words.


0 chirping: