It's 14th Feb again..

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It was a last minute thing when we decided to stay in a hotel for this day last year, I still remember we checked in to Hotel Miramar (so old!)and the room was .... well, no choice as there wasn't any rooms available for all hotels at Clarke Quay area(no idea why he likes this area so much, maybe is near the Singapore River). Ben proposed to me and we had wonderful Valentines' Day dinner at Clarke Quay.

This year, I was thinking maybe we can just have simple dinner at home and so we decided to have "Tender Chicken" together. Ben was late and I was a little upset while travelling home alone until the surprise came after the dinner.


Ben handed me a gift, I thought he would buy me a stalk of flower which he did not. It was a bear holding a little pillow printed with that three words, yes you know which three. While I was puzzled why did he give me a bear when he knew I don't fancy that all along. I saw this....


Ben got me a necklace from Tiffany & Co again! According to the sales personel, this is the latest design but I was wondering if I could have it change to another design. :Þ


Anyway, thanks thanks thanks and many kisses to my little hubby !

honey, do you think a Coach bag will be more matching with the dress I bought lately? *wink*

0 chirping: