Reunion Dinner

Saturday, February 17, 2007

This will be my final year having my reunion dinner with my immediate family as I am officially Mrs. Goh! Ben agreed to go back on his own and we will be going to his place for the first 3 days of Chinese New Year from next year onwards.

As usual, we have

All types of oily Chinese sausages with leek. According to Aunt June, this is a Hakka style.


Chicken, a must-have-dish for all families!

Prawn(symbolise "laughter") come on, don't ask me why, just try to pronounce prawn in Cantonese.

Duck

Hainanese mixed veg, this dish contains many many ingredients. Everyone cooks this every year, I mean the "Lim's Family" and each has their own taste even though they are using exactly the same ingredient! *rolling eyes*


Fish


"Lo Hei" aka "Yu sheng", dad doesn't like raw fish so just substitute with the Abalone from New Moon, of cause we need to shredded.

Guess what, when we went to Uncle Steve's place for second round of Reunion Dinner, we have the same food(see I told you is standard dish)again except he cooked Shark Fin Soup and we had the Pig Organ Soup.

"Lo hei" is not new to Cheryl this time round and see our little girl...

I like the decorative

0 chirping: