Chinese New Year Goodies

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"BAK KWA" This is a must-have for this time of the year. Here is the "Bak Kwa" aka barbecue pork meat which I bought from KIM HOCK GUAN, I used to buy from Bee Cheng Hiang and after knowing that this is Singapore’s oldest bak kwa chain and ranking No. 1 in local Newspaper. I "kiasu" + I could get it at corporate rate + never tried before so I bought 1kg last week.


After tasting, I think I'll just stick to this brand! Chewy and look at it, no burnt corner and they are not using minced meat, can't resist the temptation even though I am so conscious about my weight!

Showing the price list is to let you guys know, next time buy EARLIER!

Kim Hock Guan
Jan 5 = $38
Jan 12 = $38
Jan 19 = $38
Jan 26 = $38
Feb 2 = $43
(I bought it at $39 on 9th Feb)

Bee Cheng Hiang
Jan 5 = $38
Jan 12 = $38
Jan 19 = $38
Jan 26 = $38
Feb 2 = $38 (Ben bought it at $48 on 15th Feb!)

0 chirping: