Updates : Twistie

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Kasey called in the morning to update Twistie's condition. They manage to put in an urine catheter for flushing and the tiny stone that stucked along his urethra had successfully flushed back to his bladders. He is much brighter and lively in the morning and I was encourage to give him some support before they give him GA later. Op has been scheduled in the afternoon and I reached there earlier.

*MANY KISSES AND HUGS GIVEN TO MY LITTLE GEGE *

1510hrs, Kasey called again. The op was successful and Kasey is going to send the specimen (stone)to US for analysis purpose so to advise me on the further management for Twistie in term of diet and supplements. *relieve* Kasey said my little gege is a bit groggy now but he will be fine when we see him later. I'll take some photos of those naughty stones that caused so much pain and suffer to my gege.

2 chirping:

bunbun said...

I hope twistie is okay! I have a shih tzu, he is my baby!

Diana G.B. said...

Thanks! I saw your cute shihtzu...I'll bring twistie back tomorrow morning.