Saarthak's 4th Birthday

Friday, March 21, 2008

There is one extra candle on the cake, they will keep the extra one lighted and the mother will take a way before cake cutting. After cake cutting, birthday boy will feed his parents and granny before distributing the cakes to the rest. I've been attending numerous birthday celebration and "is always like that"..Don't ask me why, is their tradition. * will find out more, ok? *
Ben's colleagues are from India, when come to celebration, is either Indian Food or Indian Vegetarian Food. We love it! We love the way they celebrate and they are all very friendly people. Shame on me, I sometimes forget their names but they never fail to call my name whenever they see me!

This year they decided to hold the party at Madras Woodlands Ganga Restaurant at Belilios Lane. We've been celebrating Shaathak's bday at Banana Leaf for the past 3 years. Food is awesome and look at the spread !
We are going to have another gathering coming weekend at Keerthi's place. Yeah, Ben's Boss! He always makes sure I don't feel out of place as there isn't any Chinese around. Well, tandoori chicken, masala chicken and naan will be good to entertain me.hehehe.. I am so bad!! But I can tell you, they will definitely prepare this for me even though they are vegetarian, aren't they the NICEST person on earth?
When they know we are going to shop for some furniture and lighting after that, Keerthi whispered," Ben, buy more good stuff because A LOT of $$ is coming into your account next month.." *wink*


0 chirping: