My Locker..shifted

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Everyone has their own locker in the clinic and I used to have one right outside the ladies. *rolling eyes* But it is reasonable big.

Last week, Sister Lim got me and Cheryl into her room and gave us another lockers' keys. Surprisingly, everyone congratulated us for "upgrading"!

Later then we found out that only "Senior Staff" will use the lockers in the pantry, there is a waredrobe next to it and the main door has got a padlock. Sounds great huh? But smaller ..


New staff and "Junior Staff" will be given lockers placed outside the pantry room.

1. My "floor paper" - Xmas as Christmas is coming..*like real*

2. Neat Right?

3. Smoochie and Cheryl' photos together with my 2008 Calendar

4. Photos taken in 2001 with my batch girls and boy. Another one is with my ex classmates from NYP.


0 chirping: