I am out of WARD 48

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'll be leaving my fellow colleagues soon, 10th will be my last day in the ward. I don't really great but too bad, I just can't stand working with that old woman. Actually, there are a few old women that I just can't work with.
I got reply approximately 2 weeks back, the NHC SOC nurse manager met me and we had a talk over the trasnferring matter. She is fine having me over soc and of cause, the happiest one is Ben, he always hope I can join his friends' outing, now I can because I won't be on shift working anymore, it will be a 9am-6pm working hours, Sat 9am-12noon for every third Sat. I'll be having breakfast with my little hubby every Sunday. =)

Working in Wd 48 is very very hectic, I feel bad for the rest, let's just hope the management can be better and give us(them) more staffs, we really can't work with only 4-5ppl each station at each shift!

0 chirping: