Guess my weight?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I think I am on the right track, Aunt June and Uncle Chee said I look lethargic, may be slightly malnutrition, suggested me to go see a dietician, well, I do have a friend who is a dietician who looks so much like a skeleton, guess I need to consult her when I see her. Still, I seriously don't think I am slim enough. I really hate my thunder thigh and flabby bye-bye arms. Try asking Consultants and Registrar to prescribe some anti-obesity drugs but they just refuse and keep asking me to go for exercise, I AM TOO TIRED AFTER WORK, plain lazy...

So happy to see the weighing scale unit drop by 2 of my original weight today, hahaha, is 49kg.

Don't ask me how did I do that? I didn't know either. Dr. TanYS said that he lost 7 kgs since January, he actually stops eating rice for dinner daily and I am trying out the same method, of cause with little exercise. Hope this helps:

My breakfast daily : 2 slices of breads with cheese and some butter spread, not forgetting my die die-must-drink 250mls of Milo.

My Lunch : Half a bowl of rice, 1 share of green vegetables(mostly stir fried), 1 share of fish(non fried), sometimes with a bowl of home-made non fat/oily clear soup with lead meat.

My dinner daily : 2 shares of green leafy vegetables(mostly stir fried), 1-2 shares of fish(mostly steam, sometimes slightly fried), a big bowl of non oily soup with some lean meat.

Exercise : Stop my yoga class as I really can't wake up at 0730am over the Saturday. Play badminton with hubby approximately 3 times/week for 1 hour each session. Jog for 20 min( I know is not enough) twice/week.

My target : 46kg
Kgs to shed : 3kgs

0 chirping: