It's so COLOURFUL!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006






I am wearing a pink, I have a new toy - piglet, was a gift from Ben last weekend. Our ROM theme - pink, lilac, purple...The main thing is still, my HAIR! I went for colouring today and the lady was so nice to do my hair from 830pm to 11pm.it looks like I've done the rebonding, too bad is late now, if not I will wanna walk around with this look, so pretty!! Total damage : SGD97, cheap as this is just a neighbourhood salon, did I mention Ben's hairstylist is Desmond from Le Salon. He charges SGD99 for guy haircut.*jaw drop*


I hope Felicia, my ROM make up artist will turn me to a pretty bride on Good Friday. Can't wait to collect my Ring Pillow tomorrow, is purple in colour.
Chloe will meet me at Outram Mrt at 1800hours. After that, we'll be heading down to Orchard Delfi Fairy's Inc to collect our customised wedding bands, which engraved with elvish font. The first sentence is engraved on my band while the second sentence is engraved on his.

"fate, when two souls meet

marriage, when two becomes one"


0 chirping: