R.S.V.P

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is the most leceh thing and we just don't understand, how come when the deadline given for RSVP but still no respond from some friends, esp. ex colleagues. (girls, I am not referring to you hor, I understand how our rosters been scheduled at ward).

Now I am fully understood why Christina said RSVP is like begging people to be there to celebrate our day, aren't they suppose to feel honoured as they are invited? I remember I told these buddies of mine many months back to save the date and they were SO HAPPY and obviously, they replied promptly and confirmed their attendance. My buddies, you know who you are, really happy that you girls could be there. Another buddy who confirmed her attendance LAST YEAR, thanks for coming all the way from KL!

Some said," come on, why keep asking if my hubby is coming? We can't confirm now, if he is available during that period, he will be there but if he has tight schedule, it will only be one seat "wasted". "

To the one who said this, I hope you do read my blog.

"If only one seat you think I mind hah? Do you know how many people give me this type of answer? If these 10 people MIA on that night for whatever reasons, then we are paying $1028 for "takeaway" dishes?" Mark Chan from Oriental was telling us that once we confirmed the no. of tables, they will prepare the exact amount of food and we will have to TAKEAWAY if there is extra, which means, my mum won't have to cook for at least 3 days!

0 chirping: