Our Big Date 26th may 2007

Tuesday, May 09, 2006



Now we are preparing for our big day on 26th May 2007. So excited. Have shortlisted a few Hotel for our banquet, first choice is Grand Hyatt , second choice will be Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, last choice will be Plaza Park Royal . Yes I know both are very "different" type of Hotels, is either I get a super 5 stars or just a ordinary Hotel. Well, I'll discuss with hubby later.

But we've signed a contact with
Dang Bridal , from the start till now, she is the only bridal designer I am comfortable with and I've only visit this Bridal Shop. I know is good to go around and see others but I am just too lazy and I am not so particular about gown, as long as I look great in it, that's my dream gown. Ben told Dang that I wanna look like a princess that night and she is aware that I need to bring my gown overseas for photo taking, she has an idea how to design my gown. I never thought of buying my gown until I saw hers, well, now, to make thing easier, I'll just purchase it and bring in to Aus and M'sia.

0 chirping: