I've got a ring!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oh Dear, I am such a lazy bum, I should have post this on the day itself, but I was too busy to do so. Nd, Nd, Nd, I kinda hate Nd but then I earn more money if I have them. Opps, off track, about my love life, I've got a RING. Ya, is a proposal ring, he hasn't propose yet, so don't ask me what did he say or what did he do. Well, shall I enclose the details of the ring? Hahahaha, bet you wanna know. Is a 50 pointers solitaire diamond ring from LeeHwa. Yes I know somebody is going to say about the quality. Well, he didn't get me a super high end one or low quality, just based on what he can afford and the most mushy thing is - Because I worth it! Hahahaha, he said that, don't say I thick faced, okay? The ring is now in the factory for the setting, not the type I want but if I wanna have it changed, has to pay extra, I already very heartache for the price so I didn't do so. I love my baby!!!! Was so touch when he paid for it, YES I WAS THERE, why am I there? To prevent him from buying the wrong one. Did I choose the ring? No way! But he knows which one I want, so the end story is - I've got what I want, not only the ring, but the guy! Too bad, we fought a lot lately, I am being so unreasonable sometimes, phobia and the stupid low self esteem again. I promise I will behave like a woman, not a young lady. [mummbling]faith faith faith..

0 chirping: